I love meeting people and hearing their stories. This blog is basically about redemption and transformation. Moreover, it’s designed to inspire and bring hope to others who may have thought it’s too late. Well, I’ve got news for you, it’s never too late!
God has given me a pretty amazing story to share with the world and I’ll continue to do that but in this series, I’ve decided to feature others and their stories. If you have a story that you’d like featured here, please contact me and give me your pitch. I accept whatever format you are most comfortable in sharing – writing, video, audible. Furthermore, it can be guided by a series of interview questions I’ve developed or it can be free-flowing from you. If you are selected, I’ll send you the Ms. Fiology guidelines and interview questions.
This series is titled, “People are Basically…” so that I can fill in whatever adjective is fitting to the person writing the story. Enjoy and be inspired!
- People are Basically Amazing – Featuring Rosemary Fotheringham
- People are Basically Evolutionary – Featuring Louima Lilite
- People are Basically Creative – Featuring Michelle from Savvy History
- People are Basically Persevering – Featuring Pomplas Pennies
- People are Basically Generous – Featuring Tim from Life For The Better