On December 29, 2017, I became debt-free for the first time in 23 years. I paid off a total of $46, 763 in 3 and 1/2 years. The debt was comprised of credit card debt, medical bills, a car note, and student loans.
Initially when I began my debt pay off journey my annual gross salary was $40,000. By the time I paid it all off, I was up to an annual gross salary of $60,000.
I was able to share my testimony on the Dave Ramsey Show on June 4, 2018, and you can watch it here!
Here are four articles I’ve written about my experience of being on the Dave Ramsey Show:
- My Experience on the Dave Ramsey Show
- Five Reasons Why I Went on the Dave Ramsey Show
- I Lied to Dave Ramsey and Now it’s Time to Confess
- The Personal Side of Finance
Most importantly, here are articles geared at helping you formulate a plan to get out of debt! Please let me know if I can help in any way…
- A Roadmap Out of Debt
- Budgeting for the Future
- How to do Zero-Based Budgeting
- How to Budget with a Credit Card
- How to Pay off Your Student Loans
- Student Loan Repayment: When to Pay the Minimum, When to Refinance & Everything Else You Need to Know
- Preventative Care for Our Finances
- Tend to Your Financial Garden
- Combining the Debt Snowball with the Debt Avalanche
- Having a Healthy Relationship with Money